In our first Zen Mystery TV episode we talk about how Tai Chi can transform you from the inside out. We also look into Harvard’s Guide to Tai Chi and Dynamic Pigeon Flow yoga sequence.
Is Your Yoga Working For You?
- Taylor discusses questions we can ask ourselves about our yoga practice
- Yoga Tune Up for advanced practitioners
- Suggests that instead of pushing through pain, be mindful and get to the point right before “pain” in that asana
Dynamic Pigeon Flow with Gigi Yogini
- Quick two minute routine that can be practiced at home or in the office
- Great hip opening sequence for men as well
Science: Meditation doesn’t just relax you, it transforms your genes
- Dr. Herbert Benson, director emeritus of the Benson-Henry Institute discovers 4 signs entire gene pathways are transformed by meditation…can mitigate genes overexpressed in patients with hypertension, heart disease and cancer.
Harvard Medical School Publishes Guide to Tai Chi
- The Harvard Medical School Guide to Tai Chi by Peter M. Wayne, PhD, and Mark L. Fuerst is published by Harvard. We introduce it with a short description of a hand exercise that introduces some basic principles. Enourmous range of information on how Tai Chi can transform you from the inside out.
Leave a Reply