In episode 9 we explore the healing elements of anger and wrath for self-pity. We also discuss how to live and feel abundance spiritually, how to practice Ho’oponopono and the abundance of feminine.
- A look into the App for Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neauroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom
- Tai Chi: Excellent description of the 7th exercise of Eight Pieces of Brocade. Standing and Punching with an Angry Gaze
Abundance: Spirituality, Love and Money
- Find the Edge for masculine
- Find the Flow in your life for the feminine
- Dr. Hew Len giving instructions on a profound way of applying Ho’Oponono, the Hawaiian healing mantra.
- SoulTranSync: Ho’oponopono and Binaural Beats
- Zero Limits by Joe Vitale
- The feminine is abundant
- David Deida’s “The Way of the Superior Man”
Leave a Reply