- This event has passed.
GET WOKE – Spring Wellness Fest at Zen Mystery
04/01/2017 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
With a new season upon us, Zen Mystery is proud to present the “Get Woke” Spring Wellness Fest!!
Taking place on April 1st, 2017, this day long event will feature some of South Florida’s top speakers in the health and wellness community. Come ready to learn lots of exciting information and experience live food demonstrations!
The Plant-Based Comedian Josh Rosen will host the fest, and will be sure to keep you laughing out lentil!
Joining him will be:
- 2:00pm: Zen Mystery Owner Denis Soukhanov
- 2:30pm: Vegan Pro Bodybuilder Korin Sutton – discussing fitness on a vegan diet
- 3:30pm: Holistic Wellness Coach and Raw Food Chef Chelsea Silverman – presenting a scrumptious live food demonstration
- 4:30pm: GMO-Free Living Q&A
- 5:00pm: GreenWave Cafe owner Raul Valle, who will be speaking on the benefits of raw food
- 6:00pm: Talented Local Vegan Francesca Vegana – who will be doing a live demo on preparing vegan desserts
- 7:00pm: Following all of the days speakers, stick around as Zen Mystery will be hosting our first Conscious Business Networking event 7-8 pm. This will be a chance to connect and mingle with like-minded individuals within our South Florida community!
Don’t be “fooled” by your health on April Fools! This Spring Wellness Fest is one you sure do not want to miss!
Early Bird Tickets are available now at this link:
$20 at the door
We can’t wait to see you at Zen Mystery, Saturday, April 1st, 2pm – 8PM!