5 Ways to Turn Your Exercise Into Meditation
- Run like a child / Don’t run as professional
- Run in Nature (if possible by the water)
- Run barefoot if possible
- Drop all old ideas of meditation (sitting, etc)
- Let the body guide (first start walking, then run if it feels like it)
- Can be applied to jogging and swimming
Stress as a Positive
- Psychologist Kelly McGonigal urges us to see stress as a positive:
- while stress has been made into a public health enemy, new research suggests that stress may only be bad for you if you believe that to be the case.
v=RcGyVTAoXEU&desktop_uri=% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRcGyVTAoXEU&app= desktop
- Chris Prentiss the author of several popular works on personal growth, including “Zen and the Art of Happiness,”He is the cofounder of the world-renowned Passages Addiction Cure Centers.
- Comments on Chapter 5 From “Zen And the Art of Happiness “- Mindful Happiness.
Happiness-Chris-Prentiss/dp/ 0943015537/ref=sr_1_1?s=books& ie=UTF8&qid=1379436225&sr=1-1
Om Triambakam Mantra
- New CD by Deva Premal & Miten with Manose
Leave a Reply