Our dishes are ALWAYS organic, vegan and gluten-free, prepared on site daily.
Organic Vegan Cafe in Fort Lauderdale Area
1 mile South of Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)
Raw Vegan Pate & Fresh Veggies
- Seafood inspired yet fish free, our pate is a mix of dulse flakes with crunchy celery and onions in a sunflower-based spread with freshly cut assorted veggies.
Hummus & Fresh Veggies
- Slow steamed sprouted garbanzo beans lightly seasoned with spices and paired with chips for dipping.
Soup of the Day
- A warming and satisfying assortment of seasonally available vegetables. Slow cooked from scratch; a reminder of how mama would’ve made it. Just better!
Trans Siberian Salad
- Quartered juicy tomatoes, flavorful red onions and fresh cilantro marinated in zesty lemon juice. A flavor packed dish inspired by a trip to Russia.
Green Tara Salad
- Simple and colorful, a bowl of mixed baby greens, shredded carrots, purple cabbage and juicy tomatoes complimented with our house dressing.
Sesame Kale Salad
- Hand-massaged shredded kale mixed with carrots, purple cabbage, golden raisins, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, mixed with sesame oil and tamari.
Cashew Cream Potato Salad
- Quartered russet and purple sweet potatoes mixed with celery, carrots, and peas, blended cashews, black Himalayan salt, nutritional yeast and lemon juice.
- A delicious mixture of quinoa, parsley, chickpeas, carrots, mustard vinaigrette with sliced tomatoes and our house dressing.
Big “D” Salad
- Enjoy a bowl of fresh mixed greens topped with your choice of three items complimented with a side of our house dressing. A great choice to satisfy your inner hunger while maintaining a sense of lightness. Chose three: Save the Tuna Pate, Cooked Hummus, Trans-Siberian Salad, Zen Salad, Pad Thai.
Live Zen Sandwich
- Save-the-tuna pate tops gourmet live onion bread, dressed with lettuce, tomato, avocado, cucumber and sliced bell peppers, sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Holy guacamole, your favorite sandwich just got better! Served same as the Live Zen Sandwich just with a twist! Switch out the pate choice for our house made hummus & fork-crushed guacamole.
- Brown rice tossed with peas, carrots and chickpeas and yummy spices, drizzled with our house dressing, chopped red onions and sliced tomatoes. A portion of profits from this dish is donated to local community organizations.
Live Pad Thai
- A guilt-free version of an old time favorite. A mix of raw almond butter sauce and veggies intermingled with a heaping serving of kelp noodles.
- Hand-made, homemade from scratch from our kitchen to yours! In this vegan burger, you will find delicious split peas that were soaked, sprouted and steamed, brown rice, gluten-free oats, and lots and lots of veggies. On salad or community bowl - $14 / On Quinoa Salad or Kale Salad - $16 / On Onion Bread - $16
- Sharing with company or simply can’t decide? The Bento Box gives a combination plate of five delicious choices in sharable portions.
- A roll for all you lovers of Save-the-Tuna Pate! Made with rainbow veggies including cucumber, bell pepper, carrots, purple cabbage and greens.
Tomato or Avocado
Hummus / Pate
Quinoa / Potato Salad
Hot Chocolate (Raw)
- See Beverage Fridge for Details
- See Beverage Fridge for Details
Raw Cacao Brownie
- Enjoy this addicting dessert, the perfect ending! A mix of sesame seeds, dried Turkish apricots, raw chocolate, sun flower seeds, coconut sugar and coconut oil.
Raw Coconut Blondie
- The non-chocolate version of the brownie! Made with sesame seeds , golden raisins, raw coconut flour, sun flower seeds, coconut sugar and coconut oil.
Raw Banana Soft Serve
- Delicious banana soft serve ice cream with one topping: cacao nibs, walnuts, pecans, gojis, or raisins. Extra toppings $2 each.
- Choose your favorite base (blondie or brownie), topped with banana ice cream, our house berry jam topped with cacao nibs.
- Fruit & Nut
- Locally renowned vegan cheesecake that’s loved by our regulars! See our display fridge for options.
Vegan Ice Cream
- vegan, organic, soy-free, gluten-free ice cream. Various flavors.
Made with organic fresh fruits, frozen in-house for these creamy blends!
- Raw Cacao, raw almond butter, banana, and coconut blended for an enchanting chocolate-lovers favorite.
- A simply divine mix of coconut manna and bananas blended to perfection.
- Any berry available and banana blended to perfection for berry lovers.
- The best of South Florida tropical fruits mixed together to cool you all year around: coconut, mango, and banana.
- The most popular house blend with mamey, a summer tropical fruit, combined with wild blueberries and bananas.
Add a protein powder scoop, or one of these:
Almond Butter, Maca, Hemp, Chia, Goji Berries $2